The musings of a girl who's a bit too eager to talk about anything and everything.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top 10: Marvel Characters

1:00 PM Posted by Allie Wood No comments
You know, I spent like two hours at Barnes & Noble with my boyfriend just reading Deadpool comics the other night, so I might as well go on a Marvel rampage, right? I think that's acceptable.

Here we go, then.




  • NUMBER TEN
    • Nick Fury.
    • He's just really cool. I mean, there's a guy who can keep the Avengers in check better than most people could, so props to him, right?

  • NUMBER NINE
    • Bruce Banner aka The Hulk.
    • C'mon. You've gotta love him. It's Hulk. Also, Bruce is a complete genius. Science > a lot of things. Breaking news: Future scientist Allie Wood over here relates to Banner for this reason. Yay.

  • NUMBER EIGHT
    • Sam Wilson aka Falcon.
    • Honestly, I love anyone associated with Captain America's story, but that isn't really what matters here. Falcon's probably my favorite of Cap's partners-in-...justice. (I guess. They're definitely not partners-in-crime.) Plus, Falcon took over as Captain America for a little bit, which is pretty cool. That's a tough job to fill.

  • NUMBER SEVEN
    • Rocket Raccoon. 
    • I am Rocket Raccoon. Rocket Raccoon is me. We are one. If you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy, you can probably figure out why we're similar. Plus, he's just absolutely adorable. (Because I'm obviously super adorable, too.)

  • NUMBER SIX
    • Clinton Barton aka Hawkeye. 
    • Just... Um. He's waaaaay too underappreciated. I hate it. He's phenomenal. Plus, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye is just a bonus.
 

  • NUMBER FIVE
    • Loki Laufeyson.
    • Honestly, that's all that really needs to be said. He's misunderstood and a bit crazy, which I'm fairly sure most of us can relate to. Plus, Tom freakin' Hiddleston. Simple as that.

  • NUMBER FOUR
    • Victor von Doom aka Dr. Doom. 
    • dunno. I just really like his cape. His back story is really interesting, too. Y'know, born in a gypsy camp, avenging the death of his parents, turning a bit insane, sacrificing his one true love to a pack of demons for power and having armor made out of her skin. Crazy stuff like that, because why not? Plus, he's pretty attractive for a comic book villain.

  • NUMBER THREE
    • Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier.
    • Okay, if you didn't understand how much I love Bucky, you don't get me. C'mon. My cat is named after him. And my cat is extremely important to me, so that's a pretty big deal. Just saying.

  • NUMBER TWO
    • Wade Wilson aka Deadpool. 
    • The Merc With The Mouth. Obviously named because he's sassy as all heck. We can also talk about how I stayed up for like two straight days during Comic-Con weekend waiting for the Deadpool footage that was inevitably going to leak, and I wasn't disappointed in the least. Also, since they haven't actually made a Deadpool movie yet, I can't add an actual picture, so you get a cheesy picture of me in my fantastic Deadpool hat that Brandon got for me. You're welcome to be jealous if you so wish.

  • NUMBER ONE
    • Steve Rogers aka Captain America. 
    • Anyone who know me knows that I adore Captain America with my whole entire heart, and soul, and psyche, and whatever the heck else falls into that category. Steve's my favorite because he always sticks to what he knows is right in his heart, despite what his fellow avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D. or whoever wants him to do, and I find that respectable. Let's all try to be more like him, yeah?




So, basically, Marvel is fantastic, and nothing can beat that, except for cats. Cats always rule.







0 comments:

Post a Comment