The musings of a girl who's a bit too eager to talk about anything and everything.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Allie's Guide To Being Impatient

5:45 PM Posted by Allie Wood , , , No comments
With a little under two weeks left in this boring little town I like to call Pensacola, Florida, I've been getting extremely antsy to leave. Every day, I just get more and more impatient with the wait to get to my next duty station in North Island, California. I basically feel like Leonardo DiCaprio right now.



Without further adieu, here are my steps for being impatient:


  • Play Skyrim. Play A LOT of Skyrim.
    • Because what better to do than propel myself into a world that doesn't have a city named Pensacola? Right? Right. Plus, my dark elf is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

  • Draw ram skulls.
    • I mean, why not?


  • Take an obscene amount of selfies.
    • Nothing's wrong with that. Totally. There are never too many selfies. (Shhh. I know there's such a thing as too many selfies, but I tell myself otherwise to make myself feel better about it.)


  • Hang out with your amazing boyfriend and awesome best friend basically all the time.
    • That actually has nothing at all to do with being impatient. I just wanted to throw an appreciation sentence out for them. Brandon and Ashley rock and, honestly, I'm jealous of myself for having people as fantastic as them in my life. *assumes radio talk show host voice* I'm also pleased to announce that Brandon is getting stationed in North Island, CA, as well as myself. (Also, McCarron, you deserve a shout out because your sass basically makes my life 10,000,000,000x better.) (Again, time for another shout out, this time to Kevin, the one on the right in the first picture, for coming all the way down to Pensacola to come hang out with me, You're the real MVP.) On another note, I'm smiling a bit like a creep in my picture with Ashely, so don't mind my face.



  • Basically complain all the time about still having twelve days left until graduation.
    • I'm sure some people are totally sick of hearing that from me and my classmates, but, hey, they'll be excited as well when they're this close to graduation and hitting the ever-so-mythical fleet.

So, in all honesty, this is probably not the best guide to being impatient. It just works for me being that I am the queen of being impatient. That's why I'm so anxious to get out of here. But, to my classmates in AE, I love you guys and I'll miss all of you when we all go our separate ways, but you'll all do great things out there. That is all. Carry on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment